Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Will not connect to jmy new internet service,they just reset…

Customer Question
Will not connect to...

Will not connect to jmy new internet service,they just reset the moden but still does not accept pass word

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Signal is excellant ,i am on my computer

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What will not connect to your new internet service?

Are you getting an error message?

m y roku express. error? message is did not connect tried three times. imoved the ROKU express and TV from my vacation home to my regular home.

There may be a glitch with the wireless modem/router - try restarting them, and reset the Roku.

Then try setting up and connecting the Roku again.

Let me know if that works?

tried the above,still no hookup to internet

Can other wireless devices connect to your wifi network ok?

my smart TV and computer work just fine

Who is your internet service provider?

Test your download speed at https://www.verizon.com/speedtest/ and let me know what download speed you are getting?