Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just recvd roku and trying to connect it - being asked for…

Customer Question
I just recvd roku...

I just recvd roku and trying to connect it - being asked for tv id

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Looking on back of tv there are several numbers ??

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I'm looking at the box it came in streaming stick+

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes it seems to be unable to connect automatically even though it's connected to the wi fi

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

What is showing up on your TV screen?

1080P is ok and hdcp1.4 is ok bit when you take next stepit searches for screen only to come back to a message saying i didn't confirm the selection and i can try another which ive done with same result

Did you enter the link code from the TV yet?

no i'm not satisfied with this process - refund my my money