Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My new premier stopped streaming major pictures. It straems…

Customer Question
Hello my new premier...

Hello my new premier stopped streaming major pictures

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

It straems the other channels but plexus stops at 13

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Premier?

Windows it has been working fine for the few weeks ive had it

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Software Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.*** and yes I would appreciate help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
How do I update?
It's only been a few weeks since my son installed it
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Also its just Plex. Major movies that freezes at 13%.....
I have unplugged the box 2 or 3 times
Now it says
Unable to play video
Make sure server is running and has access to this video"
How do I do that?
What server ....where?
Hello?? Anyone there?
what the heck is a service offer?
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 8 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
I would assume the system is roku.
Who is your internet provider?
How far is your roku from wifi router?
3 feet
Ok thanks for the update
Can you perform internet connection speed test. Go to a browser and type internet speed test and choose one of the application and then run. Please report upload and download speed