Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Is roku premiere wifi or does it have to be connected to a…

Customer Question
Second opinion] is roku...

Second opinion] is roku premiere wifi or does it have to be connected to a line

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Roku?

I just received it today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku?

I have powered it up it is connected t tv but nothing is happening

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

is roku premiere wifi capable

Yes