Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just sent up my Roku streaming stick and the reception is…

Customer Question
I just sent up...

I just sent up my Roku streaming stick and the reception is very poor quality. They ar crystal clear on the cable

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku streaming stick

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Don’t know what you mean by media player. I bought the streaming stick for our other tv and it works fine

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

The channel that is the worst is my Spectrum stations.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.