Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have an IPOD that since I loaded the latest upgrad to

Customer Question
Have an IPOD that...

Have an IPOD that since I loaded the latest upgrad to Itunes, I can't sync any of the books to my Ipod.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

12.7.2.58

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Just this morning. loaded upgrade yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

When I try to add a new book to itunes, get user not authorized

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.