Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I Roku Ultra (4k HDR) i just bought a new LG 4k television…

Customer Question
I Roku Ultra (4k...

I Roku Ultra (4k HDR) i just bought a new LG 4k television and am having trouble with Roku staying on line. It periodically drops the signal and has to be reset on the unit. Can you tell me what I might be doing wrong so that I don't have to have this interruption?

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

When i first connect it is fine. usual screen. the disruption comes when I change from tv to streaming (different HDMI ports, etc). The signal is lost and the set (roku) has to be reset to get the signal back.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Not concerned with digital media player. Evidently not using the right jargon here. I am merely connecting Roku with my new tv and can't keep the signal.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No please cancel thanks for the reply.