Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just recently moved and set up my CD player(YamahaCDX-730)

Customer Question
and record player - both...
I just recently moved and set up my CD player(YamahaCDX-730) and record player - both were working fine, but after hooking them up the CD automatically rejects all CDs and the turntable needle lifts off the record and returns to it's cradle. Any ideas or suggestions?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 day by:
12/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Unplug the power cord

Wait 10 minutes

Plug in the power cord

Do you still have the issue?

the cd player still keeps ejecting.

Unfortunately, it could be that the move has caused some sort of damage to the unit. It could have been a small fall or that a box was dropped/placed on top of it/etc.

Any other thoughts?