Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Is information free? What I need to know show up on my

Customer Question
Is information free? Technician's...

Is information free?

Technician's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

What I need to know show up on my screen, problem is that is not working for me. when I get to the part where you press VCR my screen turns blue, no picture, but my counter is moving forward. also I have a DVD i wan to finalize, it only goes to the first two things, it will not go down to DVD menu.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I had it for one year and a half.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Everything the book tells me to do.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just those two problems for now.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I no longer have need of your service. The machine will not work at all. Thank you. xxx