Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to join Roku to finish installing my Sharp. Sharp 55…

Customer Question
Trying to join Roku...

Trying to join Roku to finish installing my Sharp

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Sharp 55 LC55LBU591U

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Followed directions to the point of joining Ruku. I keep getting the message that my e-mail address and password ***** not match. I pressed lost password. They said they would e-mail a new password, but never did.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.