Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How does this work? Do you set t up and pick channels or…

Customer Question
How does this work...

How does this work? Do you set t up and pick channels or they preset? How do you make sure you get some channels you want and does it add up to what directv cost now?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the TV Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Ok

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to DirecTV?

I aven't tried not sure

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Not yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Please answer my questions. I thought I paid a deposit already, I filled out the form and the info required. How many times do I have to do this? Could you call me instead? how come your rating is only a 2 instead of 5?Cost too much to talk to anyone

Please explain your issue in more detail

Louie, Technician