Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Lot of buffering with last night DirecTv Now app--I have a…

Customer Question
Lot of buffering with...

Lot of buffering with last night DirecTv Now app--I have a roku tv. Was that just a one time thing?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have? How old is it?

Sharp Roku 49" and Sony TV with a new Roku Box $99.00

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No- the TV menus didn't work at the time of buffering, but worked after the buffering. Didn't check other devices, just the 2 TV's

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

There is no or very minor buffering now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Only 1 -20 buffering today.Directv now said it was a server problem-who really knows??
S/B 20 seconds—-

If it has stopped buffering then it was likely just an issue with the DirecTV app/server at the time.