Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a roku3 and trying to connect it to hotel wifi. Roku…

Customer Question
I have a roku3...

I have a roku3 and trying to connect it to hotel wifi

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku 3

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I got up to when it asks to connect to hotel and dorm. i clicked it then it tell me to use lap top or smartphone an connect to DIRECT-roku-321 and enter password ***** i try to web but can't find the site to enter password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No, my computer is connected to wifi and my smartphone is also connected

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
whats next
ok, I just read the instruction carefully and realize I had to go to my wifi network and look for DIRECT 321, so I found it and connected. Thank you but I did after .
I correct it myself. Thank you any way.
12/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you still need assistance with anything?

Please let me know