Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a premier Roku unit with my tv am registered for

Customer Question
Have a premier Roku...

Have a premier Roku unit with my tv am registered for purellix howmtomImger prefix to showup on my Roku screen***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I believe it is the premier

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Had it showing when we connected but had to unsubscribe from netflix for a month cannot get it up again

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.