Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am installing Roki and I need to allow the router to

Customer Question
I am installing Roki...

I am installing Roki and I need to allow the router to accept inputs from C8.3A.68.61.27./B3 How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Hang on I have to look

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

ROKU Express...I am in setup it recognizes my network but then stops and says I have to allow a MAC address C8.3A.68.61.27.B3 at this point it quits

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Louie, Technician