Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Why (Roku) want except my payment for showtime. Tv. Can you…

Customer Question
Why (Roku) want except...

Why (Roku) want except my payment***@******.*** for showtime

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Tv

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Can you send me my password ***** I can try another card

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.