Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can I find my roku pin? 4200x. Well I initiated it a…

Customer Question
How can I find...

How can I find my roku pin?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

4200x

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Well I initiated it a long time ago. I wanted to add HULU and I don't know the pin. I tried the number the ROKU says to use to reset the settings and the numbers I might have used.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

PIN is a safety feature to avoid any unauthorized addition of channels to your Roku account, please click https://my.roku.com/index link to change or turn Off PIN feature associated with your Roku account to add channels.

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website.
Thank you.