Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Crosley CR72 Mission Entertainment Center Stack O'matic

Customer Question
Crosley CR72 Mission Entertainment...

Crosley CR72 Mission Entertainment Center Stack O'matic turntable turns too slowly for optimum sound.

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Several months.The set is 4 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If not too complicated

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.