Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

ABLE TO SET UP ROKU TO START STREAMING? UPDATE AVAILABLE IT…

Customer Question
I AM NOT ABLE...

I AM NOT ABLE TO SET UP ROKU TO START STREAMING?

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

UPDATE AVAILABLE IT WILL GET THE LATEST SOFTWARETHEN WILL START IMMEDIATELY. OIT IS ALREADY 3 HOURS.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

POWER OUTLET WITH A STRIP

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, I WANT TO FIRST START USING IT.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.