Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Jaimzness... how are you today sorry... I meant Pearl...

Customer Question
Hi Jaimzness... how are...

Hi Jaimzness... how are you today sorry... I meant Pearl...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

TASCAM CC-222SL the issue is this.... there's no CD in the device (to our knowledge), as the last recording was Friday 12/8 and we removed the CD from the device I'm getting a "TOC Reading".... it's not allowing me to insert a CD and it's not allowing me to eject anything

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

We are using the Presonus 16.4.2. as the sound board

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

For the sound system, we just connect from the sound system (board) to the CD recording device we've tried turning everything off and turning it back on immediately after receive the word "WELCOME" it immediately goes to TOC Reading I've tried pressing the Eject, Display, Finalize, Erase, etc.... nothing works except the menu button

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how quickly can I get out of the condition that I'm in, as our service starts at 10am CST we were looking to record directly to the CD we do have video recording available, so we'll use that as a backup

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.