Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Don't know password to Verizon, essid fct37, have wep/wpa2…

Customer Question
Don't know password *****...

Don't know password ***** Verizon , essid fct37 , have wep/wpa2 key

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Verizon chs 335 hdc p2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Roku stream stick connected and functioning, got to ESSID logged in the number, it asked psswrd. which I cant find on info records , just WEP/WPa2 key number.

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Lets do it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

WEP/WPA2 is your Wi-Fi password.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!