Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Roku disconnect from tv and cant reconnect, I have smart tv…

Customer Question
Roku disconnect from tv...

Roku disconnect from tv and cant reconnect, I have smart tv an wifi working and have internet and found in tv where i connect to roku but it wont connect

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes no problem, watched tv last night and this morning nothing

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?