Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We cannot seem to get past the complete set up. We enter th…

Customer Question
We cannot seem to...

We cannot seem to get past the complete set up . We enter th code and get nowhere.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

The tv is a Phillips and I had roku on it before I gave it to my brother so roku should work on it.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Philips media player?

What is a media player the tv?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.