Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I keep getting error 8392, thought i fixed it with download…

Customer Question
I keep getting error...

I keep getting error 8392, thought i fixed it with download on dell computer, then its error 124 then again, says error 8392, again. Its an apple ipod classic. thank

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

Bought it new 2 months ago.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

Download for error 8392...didn't work but did bring next error up as 124 plus 8392

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just this issue, thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.