Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a fire RV stick that will not pickup all of my

Customer Question
I have a fire...

I have a fire RV stick that will not pickup all of my installed apps

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Amazon just received it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Amazon media player?

I have about another Roku player that has all of the apps so I have tried reinstalling this one and still none of the recent apps

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need help on the new apps

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.