Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I turn Roku off? Purchased from Walmart.

Customer Question
How do I turn...

How do I turn Roku off ?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Purchased from Walmart. Netflex,Vudu,etc. I don't know the model, is there a place I can check on the small black box?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Hitting the Home Button, the star, etc and the light stays green.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, if they want to call me, they can. I went thru Amazon.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Can you check the box the Roku came in and tell me what model it has on it (Premiere, Express, Roku 2, etc.)?