Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased a Feeln account this summer, would like to know…

Customer Question
I purchased a Feeln...

I purchased a Feeln account this summer, would like to know how to get it on another TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a Samsung Smart TV, not sure how old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have Roku on this TV now, but can't find Feeln in menue

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

I got it on another Roku and TV that I have at a summer home, when I purchase it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I really don't know what you need to know!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.