Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My UHF radio Uniden UH710SX-NB radio is stuck and flashing…

Customer Question
my UHF radio Uniden UH710SX-NB...
my UHF radio Uniden UH710SX-NB radio is stuck and flashing on channel 18 and has a low level continues beep
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 3 days by:
12/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.