Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My remote doesn’t seem to work correctly, I have new

Customer Question
My remote doesn’t seem...

My remote doesn’t seem to work correctly, I have new batteries in it, I was watching a movie and it just stopped playing and now my remote is not obeying my commands, green lights on remote are flashing

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku five years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Unplug and take out batteries start back up Roku then reinstall batterirs

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

The lights on the Roku box were blinking very fast then stopped, also I’m on a generator for power our elecric went off becouse of storm

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Can you tell me which Roku box you have (Roku 2, 3, etc.)? Also did you try replacing the batteries with NEW ones? Or just removing and putting the old ones back in?

Xs2

I'm not available by phone. Did you try replacing the batteries with NEW ones? Or just removing and putting the old ones back in?

I’ll wait for your phone call, I’m not very good at texting

I'm not available by phone- website sends that offer without my consent. Maybe another expert will pick it up. I have no control over those offers.

Cancel all my charges I’ve fixed the problem by myself, thank you and please destroy my charging info.

I don't do anything with charges and don't have your billing info. You would handle that yourself using the site help pages.