Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to watcha DVD. Sony a few years. What do i go to after i…

Customer Question
How to watcha DVD ...

How to watcha DVD

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Sony a few years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony media player?

What do i go to after i press imput

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Video technicaian

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.