Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need activar my roku. Roku express. You haven phone

Customer Question
I need activar...

I need activar my roku

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku express

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

You haven phone number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Sphanis please

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.