Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We've used Roku box for 1 yr. to watch Netflix and Hulu

Customer Question
We've used Roku box...

We've used Roku box for 1 yr. to watch Netflix and Hulu shows. on Thurs. 12/7, problem started. Today Fri. neither 1 connects at all, saying check WiFi, Internet, which I did.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

4620x

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Just checked connections and wires.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/9/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
Do you happen to have any other devices using the router?
How far is your Wi-Fi router from the roku?
Wi-Fi is 2 rms. from Roku box. But is has been that way for a year and worked fine until now. My computer is connected to the WiFi and I'm using it now.
Thanks for the update.
Please go to your computer, open a browser and search internet connection speed test. Run it and report download and upload speed for your internet.
please cancel this service. I found my own solution, without your assistance. Do not charge me because you didn't solve my problem. Thanks
Ok thanks
Please cancel my call and don't charge me anything,.
Cancel my subscription now!