Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It is my blue ray player. I am trying to connect it to wifi…

Customer Question
It is my blue...

It is my blue ray player. I am trying to connect it to wifi and have done everything and it won't connect

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes, can connect it to other devices. Wifi signal is strong

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes have done everything...have even called my wifi tech support and they said to contact you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I guess not

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/9/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 8 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi welcome to just answer

Would you be able to find the model number of the blu ray player?