Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I've become disconnected from the internet. I believe my…

Customer Question
I've become disconnected from...

I've become disconnected from the internet. I believe my password ***** Neatgear10 is cornerwood but nothing happens. Yes, I've unplugged and replugged the Roku outlrt.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

It says Roku1 if I'm looking at the right thing.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

If it doesn't like my password, can I start all over again with a new password ***** case that's the problem???

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm 82 yrs. old and I want to watch The Crown when it comes back on.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

It's been almost 48 hours. You did not help me one bit and I better not see anything more than a $5 charge on my Visa. What a sham! And a Merry Christmas to you too.

What is the error message that you see?

I gave up on you. Have a nice day.

You too