Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We don't have an HDMi cable. It did not come with the Roku…

Customer Question
We don't have an...

We don't have an HDMi cable. It did not come with the Roku Premiere.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Roku?

Brand new. It just arrived in the mail today.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku?

We have an old version we're replacing. We don't see how to connect the new Premiere to the TV.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Do we need another cable, which didn't come with the Roku Premiere. An HDMI.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced technician. We are now connected together on this convenient but independent website where I am able to help you.
To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here with Hello...

This is JustAnswer, an independent support website and not the manufacturer/ Roku support site.
** Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat**
** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **
** Do NOT start a new question *
*