Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Roku Streaming stick and have lost my Roku pin. How…

Customer Question
I have a Roku...

I have a Roku Streaming stick and have lost my Roku pin. How do I find it.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Model#3500CA

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Tried to add a free channel but can't remember my pin.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats all.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

You can't find it, but you can change it, or just disable it so that a pin is not needed to add channels/content.

You can do that from your roku account on your computer, here: https://my.roku.com/account/pin

Best regards,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.