Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Old with old pioneer 25 disc CD player which will only play…

Customer Question
I’m Diane ,Old with...

I’m Diane ,Old with old pioneer 25 disc CD player which will only play to #4. Cannot activate random and no matter what # I plug in, reverts to #4

Technician's Assistant: What Pioneer model do you have?

PD-F507

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pioneer system?

I have removed all discs and looked for obstruction That’s all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Try running a cleaning disc in the machine a few times and let me know if that works:

https://www.amazon.com/Maxell-190048-Cd-Lens-Cleaner/dp/B000001OM5/

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------