Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am not able to find a "link code" on my t.v.. It is

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to find a "link code" on my t.v.. It is required as a last step in filling our the forms for Roku.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

What's a "digital media player"? My computer keyboard?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

My computer is connected to the TV

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.