Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Will not stream. Just purchased 3 months ago. Turned it on…

Customer Question
Will not stream Technician's...

Will not stream

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Just purchased 3 months ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Turned it on went to u tube tried to stream CBS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

MESSAGE WASpJ4jd7XgPcy7sRy

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Can not stream on UTube on my Rocu tv

Is this a ROKU streaming stick or the ROKU TV?