Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can't pull up netflix on my roku light keeps blinking says I…

Customer Question
Can't pull up netflix...

Can't pull up netflix on my roku green light keeps blinking says I am not connected.....computer shows connected

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

It says not connected to internet error 016

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Outlet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I am frustrated

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me what you have tried to do please to resolve this?

Thank you

have unplugged everything to reboot

Including your wifi router?