Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm trying to connect Roku to the tv, It a premier not quie…

Customer Question
I'm trying to connect...

I'm trying to connect Roku to the tv,

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have? How old is it?

It a premier not quie 2 yrs old let me the model #

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No everything works It telling me I need different wifi connection

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I haven't signed up by name and such so that is what I going to do when u came on

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.