Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My wifi password changed, and now my express can't be found,

Customer Question
My wifi password *****...

My wifi password ***** and now my express can't be found, and my Tv screen won't respond

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Yes, it saye

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Yes. It says Roku.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi Welcome to just answer

Can you try to power off the roku and let it sit for 3 minutes and then try to put it back together and try.

If nothing works. Can you tell me the model of the TV that the roku is connected to.