Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Tuesdayy night Rocu was working fine. Last night and today I…

Customer Question
Tuesdayy night Rocu...

Tuesdayy night Rocu was working fine. Last night and today I can not get trocu on the TV screen to make a connection. Do I Have a contract that needs to be renewed or what?

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced technician. We are now connected together on this convenient but independent website where I am able to help you.

To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here with Hello...

This is JustAnswer, an independent support website and not the manufacturer/ Roku support site.