Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Tuesdayy night Rocu was working fine. Last night and today I

Customer Question

Tuesdayy night Rocu was working fine. Last night and today I can not get trocu on the TV screen to make a connection. Do I Have a contract that needs to be renewed or what?
JA: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?
Customer: yes
JA: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced technician. We are now connected together on this convenient but independent website where I am able to help you.

To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here with Hello...

Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

This is JustAnswer, an independent support website and not the manufacturer/ Roku support site.