Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just bought a ruku player serial #yuoov5214304,device id #

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a ruku player serial #yuoov5214304,device id # i7h26cu214304 , and I would like to clear all of the imformation on the ruku player , such as e mail and pass word , how can I go about this , thank you for your assistance

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Ruko 5years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Tried to watch a show and I get blocked by the pass word ,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No and thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Joe, Technician replied 7 months ago
Joe
Joe, Technician

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to help you with your concern today. Please bear with me for just a min while I form my reply to you.

Have you tried going into settings and clicking on update the connection?