Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just had to replace my old iPod with a new one and now I…

Customer Question
Just had to replace...

Just had to replace my old iPod with a new one and now I cannot get my new iPod to play music with my Jambox. Can I get some information or help on how to get my iPod to also play with my Jambox. Now it will only play with my Apple purchased headphone. Carol Allegretti

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

The new one was purchased about one week ago from the Apple Estero, FL location. Should I simply make an appointment to take my Jambox with my new iPod there?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

Normally you go to settings and make sure bluetooth is on and then you are to get the Device connected but it is not doing this with Jambox. Headphone called Beats Solo works but not Jambox. On the new iPod there is a Device listed Roav F2 8770 Not Paired but have no idea what device this is.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

My main issue is to try and get my Jambox to work with my new iPod because I have great music downloaded in my new iPod so hope to get the Jambox to work with the new iPod.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
How could you securely connect to my device? and fix it?
Carol
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the model of your iPod you now have?

Thank you