Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased my tcl robust tv about 2-3 months ago. The sound…

Customer Question
I purchased my tcl...

I purchased my tcl robust tv about 2-3 months ago. The sound keeps going in and out. I have tightened all of the connections with no positive results. Can you suggest a solution?

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TCL TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes. This is not happening on the oTher tv's in the house.

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Hdmi

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced technician. We are now connected together on this convenient but independent website where I am able to help you.

To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here with Hello...

Hello
No, and I really don't understand why I am paying to correct problems on a new tv.
Shading, my tv is cutting in and out as we speak and I need this issue corrected. I thought that I was speaking to a tcl tech. If this is not the case let me know,refund my transaction and I will try and contact tcl again.

This is JustAnswer, an independent support website and not the manufacturer/ TCL support site.

** Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat**

Contact customer service of website via help link on main page of website for refund/ billing issue

Thanks

Louie, Technician