Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a toshiba blu ray player and setting up for NetFlix…

Customer Question
Have a toshiba blu...

Have a toshiba blu ray player and setting up for NetFlix BluRay is asking for nick name and pin code....I have no idea where to get it

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes, WiFi strength is fine

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/7/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 8 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi Welcome to just answer

I would like to know more about your netflix set-up. Do you have netflix account already? If not yet, then go online and sign up for an account. The you will get a user name and password ***** you will use to log-in to the account.

please when responding can you get me the model number of the system.