Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can you steam roku to another room tv. Roku 2. Actually…

Customer Question
How can you steam...

How can you steam roku to another room tv

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku 2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Actually nothing not tech savy

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

In short, you can't stream one Roku box to more than one TV- there's simply no way to split the HDMI signal as it's a copyright protected signal (it prevents splitters from even passing the signal). The only way to get programs you pay for on the Roku to playback on another TV- you need to purchase another Roku, and can then LOG IN to the apps you already have on the first one- and watch them on both Roku devices. So while you DO have to purchase one Roku per TV- you do NOT have to pay for the channels more than once.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

thank you

You're welcome! Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?