Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I set up this Roku3. TCL, brand new and the remote…

Customer Question
How do I set...

How do I set up this Roku3

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

TCL, brand new and the remote says "TCL ROKU TV

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Roku?

New 2016

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I'm on settings

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

Do I need this ROKU3 with this TV?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I just cannot get connected

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced technician. We are now connected together on this convenient but independent website where I am able to help you.

To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here with Hello...