Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The vicki korean drama on our television is now giving me…

Customer Question
The vicki korean drama...

The vicki korean drama on our television is now giving me advertisements

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Every 5 minutes. How do I get rid of the advertisements

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I will get back to you. The person watching the drama left the area and will not return for a while. I will continue when she gets back. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Since the 4th of this month.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Mainly how to get rid of the ad's. so she enjoy the program.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
the model number is *****
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

If the person who owns the account has cancelled her adfree subscription then you will see ads.

Can you check with her if she can enable adfree on her account again?